A downloadable game
Circumnavigators is a 360-degree LED racing game. The controller is the game itself with a unique cylindrical form factor and 360 degree LED display. Players physically move around the game pressing buttons to shift obstacles into or away from their paths, while also trying to sabotage their opponent. They compete for buttons along the way, but run the risk of losing control should their pixel escape their view. The last player alive wins!
Circumnavigators is a collaboration with Andy Wallace. It has been shown at the Smithsonian American Art Museum, Caveat, Secret Project Robot, Elsewhere Loft & MAGFest 2019.
Photo by Josie Brechner
- Click_Electronic_13.wav by LittleRobotSoundFactory
- Mouth_40.wav by LittleRobotSoundFactory
- g_tick_tock_loop_2.wav by GameDevC
- Jingle_Win_Synth_03.wav by LittleRobotSoundFactory
- Jingle_Achievement_00.wav by LittleRobotSoundFactory
- Toy Glockenspiel by mooncubedesign
- Jingle_Achievement_01.wav by LittleRobotSoundFactory
- UI_Synth_05.wav by LittleRobotSoundFactory
- zoom up 1 (quicker delay).wav by Chriddof
- simple power up.wav by Tissman
Light, Pulley Switch, On, A.wav by InspectorJ
- Race Countdown.wav by aditwayer
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.